Escuela FLORA 2018 Residency at Flora ars+natura, Bogotá
Residency for one Swiss artist as part of the COINCIDENCIA programme by Pro Helvetia
• From February 5 to December 20, 2018
• Application deadline: November 30, 2017 at 00 am Swiss time
The residency is supported by the Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia in the context of its South America programme “COINCIDENCIA.” It will support one Swiss artist for the academic year, from February to December 2018.
The grant for Escuela FLORA 2018 is offered to a Swiss artist (artists who have a clear reference to Switzerland and actively participate in the Swiss art scene) under 40 at the date of the deadline (November 30, 2017).
The programme, which includes talks, seminars and studio visits, is conducted mostly in Spanish so a working knowledge of the language is preferred.
The Pro Helvetia residency includes:
– A studio space for the length of the programme (ten months) including utilities.
– Participation at Escuela FLORA 2018 and its full programme of talks, seminars and studio visits.
– A monthly allowance to contribute towards accommodation, transportation and per diems of COP $2.400.000 for ten months
– Airline tickets to Bogotá and back to Switzerland (covered by Pro Helvetia)
The Pro Helvetia residency does not include:
– Production budget